To access use:
user name: viewer
Live video can be seen HERE.
1. For users of Internet Explorer, you must enable ActivX Controls for your web browser.
2. For users of Mozilla Firefox, you need to have QuickTime Player installed on your computer. If you do not have QuickTime, you can download it HERE. After installing QuickTime, you need to make additional adjustments in the program. Follow these steps:
- Start QuickTime Player
- Go to Edit -> Preferences -> QuickTime Preferences
- In the QuickTime Preferences window, select Advanced
- In the field Streaming, for the Transport Setup option, select Custom
- It opens a new window Streaming Transport
- For the option Transport Protocol, select HTTP
- For the option Port ID select Custom, and in a neighboring field enter 8080, then click OK
- Close the QuickTime Preferences by clicking OK
- Your QuickTime is now set to work